Wiki Posts
Search

Experience of BoA ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2017, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, TK, DL, IHG Diamond, HHonours Gold, Hertz Presidents Club
Experience of BoA ?

Just mulling over who to fly with to VVI from Argentina.

Anyone flown with BoA, how was the general experience?
Old Aug 21, 2019, 11:27 am

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Well, it looks like this thread got absolutely zero responses (and I myself have never flown with BoA), but I thought I'd add this news tidbit here. The Bolivian government just announced a $17.5 million plan to "modernize" the airline and increase pilots' pay:

https://www.americaeconomia.com/nego...ara-modernizar

El tercer decreto dispone una inyección de US$17,5 millones a BoA para la modernización de sus aeronaves, recursos con los que se incorporarán dos nuevas de menos de cinco años de uso para la atención de las rutas internacionales a Madrid y Miami.

English translation:

The third decree provides a US$17.5 million injection to BoA for the modernization of its aircraft, resources that will be used to incorporate two new planes (with less than five years' use) to serve the international routes to Madrid and Miami.

Last edited by M60_to_LGA; Aug 21, 2019 at 11:43 am
Old Sep 14, 2019, 12:55 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
I flew on BoA from VVI to Sucre last fall, and it was a perfectly fine (and completely full) flight. I bought my ticket online via the BoA web site and was able to check in without any problems at the counter at VVI. In-flight service included snacks and beverages.

I have not flown any of their long-haul routes.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 9:31 am

I realize this thread is old, but was in a similar situation a couple years ago. I flew BoA from Miami to La Paz (via VVI) RT. Flight experience was good and staff was friendly. Plane was a bit older, but nothing else seemed different. I will note that it was significantly cheaper to buy 2 positioning flights (to/from MIA) and then a separate BoA ticket from there, than it was buying 1 ticket from other US cities
Old Apr 26, 2022, 10:20 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
thought I would rescue this thread

Looking at some good prices to Madrid in June.

Anyone flown long haul with BOA?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.