Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Allegiant Air schedule extended?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2015, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Allegiant Air schedule extended?

I'm seeing flights through early Nov 2015. Does anyone know when Allegiant will extend their schedule? Is there any basic rule with that?

Could we have a dedicated sticky thread for Allegiant now that they are flying more airports?
Old May 14, 2015, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
I'm seeing flights through early Nov 2015. Does anyone know when Allegiant will extend their schedule? Is there any basic rule with that?

Could we have a dedicated sticky thread for Allegiant now that they are flying more airports?
There's really no way of knowing, just like with F9. They typically have flights available for around 4-6 months out though.

As for having a specific thread for G4, it seems like they're one of the most un-talked about airlines on FT, probably because their typical customer isn't the kind of person who would be on FT. I personally get a lot of value from them, but I don't think I'm typical.
Old May 14, 2015, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
There's really no way of knowing, just like with F9. They typically have flights available for around 4-6 months out though.

As for having a specific thread for G4, it seems like they're one of the most un-talked about airlines on FT, probably because their typical customer isn't the kind of person who would be on FT. I personally get a lot of value from them, but I don't think I'm typical.
Ah, okay. Makes sense. I've never flown them, but they are now doing multiple cheap flights out of our base, so I'm paying attention.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.