Wiki Posts
Search

AM Clase Premier lounge access at EZE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2015, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska 100k
AM Clase Premier lounge access at EZE

I have a flight EZE-MEX booked on AM in C (Clase Premier). I know you get SkyTeam lounge access for the ticket, but the Aerolíneas Argentinas Salón Cóndor is in a different terminal. The SkyTeam website lists the Centurion lounge in the international terminal but states that not all Business Class tickets count for some lounges.

Does anyone have experience using the Amex lounge on a SkyTeam ticket at EZE?
Old Feb 12, 2015, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
All the international flights leave from the same secured area, even though some check-in at "C" and some check-in at "A." It is confusing, because the actual new pier of gates would appear to be the "B Terminal." The AR (Skyteam) and AX lounges are next to each other. I think the AR lounge is your only option unless you have independent access to the AX lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.