Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Mauritius A340s - still only 2 with PTVs ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2008, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ , QF , MK
Air Mauritius A340s - still only 2 with PTVs ?

Hoping someone can help me - I am going for a short holiday in Mauritius next month ^ in economy

I have checked the MK website and currently it says that they have two A340s with PTVs in economy and 5 without - does anyone know :

1 / is this still accurate or have they started to fit out more a/c

2/ which routes a/c with PTVs tend to be used on

any other helpful info re MK appreciated
Old Sep 10, 2008, 2:15 pm

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
That's pretty confusing as it was always my understanding that all MK A340's were equipped with PTV's in Y from their first day of operation many years ago.
Old Sep 10, 2008, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NZ , QF , MK
Originally Posted by ngfan
That's pretty confusing as it was always my understanding that all MK A340's were equipped with PTV's in Y from their first day of operation many years ago.

my mistake , I just went and re-checked their site after reading your post and realised that only two are equipped with AVOD - the others are all equipped with the old style PTVs

Thanks for your reply

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.