Wiki Posts
Search

Can i switch flights with an award ticket on saa

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2005, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: co ba
Can i switch flights with an award ticket on saa

I have a 1st class award (through delta) on a south african flight from lhr to cpt via jnb. . I wanted to go on the direct flight from lhr to cpt but it was not available for an award. 2 questions 1. the direct flight leaves about 2.5 hours after mine. If i check in and they still have empty seats in 1st on the direct do you think i can get it?
question 2. there are 2 empty seats left on the direct. i need one, does that change the situation. Also how unethical would it be for me to buy a refundable ticket for a "friend" fror the direct flight so i know there is one seat available for me. will i get in trouble? (more of a hypothetical as my concious would not allow me)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.