Wiki Posts
Search

El Al First Class?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2004, 8:31 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

El Al First Class?

I am very curious if anyone cares to comment or point me in the direction of what First is like on EL Al on the JFK-TLV route?

Seats...food...other comments, compared to CO, AC, BA, etc.

Thanks!
Old Sep 11, 2004, 9:46 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AA EXP, UA 1K, AMEX Cent
Seats are far away better in El Al F than the only other airline operating out of NY, CO. Also, CO doesn't have a F product. I travel out of JFK and EWR on LY and EWR on CO on this route and without a doubt I would strongly reccomend LY. The flight attendants are wonderful, food and IFE great, and it has a great seat. The seat is a nicer and more updated and modern version than the old ANA first class seat (just replaced on some routes). But IMHO, it beats some airlines suites. You get the standard F treats such as ammenity kits and PJ's. Also, a big plus if you travel this route frequently is that LY First and CO J prices are comprable. The only minus I can find with the LY experience is that the website leaves much to be desired.

I wouldn't trade it for a connecting flight on AC or BA anyday!

Here's a link to a photos of LY's new F seats:
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=334826
Old Sep 11, 2004, 11:17 pm

If somebody wants to buy me a ticket on LY in F I'd be happy to write up a very detailed trip report.

Heck, I think I'd do it in J on LY or CO (or even Israir) for that matter, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.