Search

EL AL seating question for upcoming flight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2003, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: DELTA Skymiles:GOLD
EL AL seating question for upcoming flight

Hi everyone,

I am flying this tuesday aug 12 from JFK-TLV on flight 14. I have seat 12b. Can someone tell me if that is a decent seat on this flight and where it exatcly is? Also I have been hearing that EL AL is overbooking by 20% and that they ask that you show up 4 hours ahead of the flight...anyone else hear this??
Old Aug 7, 2003, 8:54 am

This is one of those all coach flights discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum...ML/000109.html

I guess it is still a mystery whether the plane is equipped with all coach seats or you night be lucky to get a business class seat with coach service.

Anyway, you should be there at least 3 hour prior to the flight and prepare yourself for very long lines at check-in in JFK. There is another flight 2.5 hours later so try to be early to avoid this flight's passengers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.