Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal Air Maroc - Pets

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2024 | 10:57 am
Original Poster

Royal Air Maroc - Pets

I have a ticket from Marrakech to Dulles on RAM that I booked through American Airlines using points. I want to add a dog to the flight. There was no way to do it when I booked. I called RAM and they told me I need to call AA to add the dog. I called AA and they told me they could only add pets to AA flights so I should call RAM. I called RAM a second time and a different representative told me I need to call AA (the same thing the first RAM rep said. Any ideas on what I should do? My dog meets all of the rules for me to take him in the cabin with a carrier. Should I just try to bring him on?
Old May 17, 2024 | 12:26 pm
40 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: BAEC
If it's a AA ticket, it does seem correct that AA need to do whatever is needed to book your dog into the flight with you.

Ask the next AA person you speak to call the OneWorld liaison desk and ask for advice.
Old May 17, 2024 | 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by plunet
If it's a AA ticket, it does seem correct that AA need to do whatever is needed to book your dog into the flight with you.

Ask the next AA person you speak to call the OneWorld liaison desk and ask for advice.
Thank you for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. The AA person told me she checked with OneWorld liaison desk and they told her RAM would need to do it. It does sort of make sense to me since there could be fees involved. I guess I should try RAM once more, then maybe book a one way and cancel my award flight. It could be risky to show up to the flight with the dog, without it being prearranged

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.