Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Royal air Maroc : renew gold

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2023, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Royal air Maroc : renew gold

Hi
i did the status match last year to royal air Maroc gold and plan to renew before March (when status ends).
I initially planned to renew with miles but I will with number of flights.
It’s confusing because information is not the same on various pages of their website.
Do 30 flights with OW partners is ok or do we need 20 flights with OW partners AND 10 flights with AT ?
Old Mar 31, 2023, 1:41 am

Question

Originally Posted by frenchft
Hi
i did the status match last year to royal air Maroc gold and plan to renew before March (when status ends).
I initially planned to renew with miles but I will with number of flights.
It’s confusing because information is not the same on various pages of their website.
Do 30 flights with OW partners is ok or do we need 20 flights with OW partners AND 10 flights with AT ?
did you make it?
Old Apr 1, 2023, 3:08 pm

As per this page for the renewal it should be 28 flights in total (out of which 10 should be on AT).

"In order to maintain your Safar Flyer Gold status, all you need to do is accumulate 32,000 Status Miles or 28 Status flights over one calendar year, after flying on Royal Air Maroc or any other member airline of the oneworld Alliance.
In order to achieve or renew Gold status, the thresholds reached must include at least 17,500 Status Miles and/or 10 Status flightson flights marketed and operated by Royal Air Maroc."

Which makes it quite a challenge i have to say... Last year I made it with miles only but it was because they were running a 2x award miles offer on AT. But this year, I think i will just leave it.
romans likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.