Wiki Posts
Search

Crediting P class on Ethiopian

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2017, 5:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold Card
Crediting P class on Ethiopian

Do any programmes give points for Ethiopian P class fares? If so which? I don't think Eurobonus do so wanted to see if I could get anything.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 9:10 am

Only Air China and Ethiopian's own ShebaMiles program.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 10:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
This comes up time and time again, usually in the Premium Fare Deals of the Mileage Run forum. Unfortunately, as B747-437B mentioned, only those two fairly unpopular programs.

This comes up so often it really needs to be a warning sticky in at least the Mileage Run forum. Basically ET P fares are useless for most Flyertalkers (the small % of the flying population who cares about mileage earning).

I really wish more people would start directly complaining to ET and Sheba Miles about this issue. It's ridiculous that an airline who has traditionally given mileage credit for even their bottom of the barrel economy fares, to intentionally exclude a paid business class fare from earning anything in most partner programs. (essentially as I understand it, operating airlines have to agree to pay partner mileage programs a certain amount per mile to credit to the partner program, and ET has decided for whatever reason to exclude any sort of payment on their P business class fares).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.