Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not enough connection time on WY... Options?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2017, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Not enough connection time on WY... Options?

I had a Asia to Europe flight which due to a schedule change is now below the MCT in CDG. Spoke with WY who have asked me to call the country of departures ticketing office but she suggested that they had the authority to move me onto another carrier since WY only has one flight a day to CDG that would result in MCT being missed everyday.

What are my options before I call them? Can they just tell me there is nothing they can do and cancel my ticket? Or ask me to stay the night in CDG which is not a option by me. The fare has gone up since then and I will end up paying 30% more. Ideally I would like WY to get me there the same day.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 9:12 am

How would we know what options you have given that you have provided no details on your route?

I would advise you to research and figure out what flights you do want to take, and when you are on the phone with WY provide them the details of the flights you found.

Of course, they are not obliged to book you on those specific flights, so they might offer other options, or to cancel for a full refund.
onlysuites likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.