Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I choose a seat on Royal Jordanian?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 1:59 am
Original Poster

How do I choose a seat on Royal Jordanian?

Hello FT Friends,
I booked two avios award redemption on RJ. One in Y, the other in J. Any clue on how to select a seat online? I put in my PNR details, but I don't see any place to select a seat. Any help will be appreciated.
Old May 30, 2017, 3:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by CRNA
Hello FT Friends,
I booked two avios award redemption on RJ. One in Y, the other in J. Any clue on how to select a seat online? I put in my PNR details, but I don't see any place to select a seat. Any help will be appreciated.
Did you try picking up the telephone and calling?
Old Dec 9, 2018, 12:03 pm

Recently on the RJ website I was only able to select seats on 1 of 2 segments. I tried Qatar website (ticket includes QR segments also) and after updating my contact info I was able to assign seats for both.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I've recently booked a few of flights on RJ lately. On two I was able to get the seat assigned on the site directly. The other I wasn't and I sent a Twitter message. They said to email customer service for the request. I did and they assigned my seat but they also moved my flight by three days which created a minor crisis. I finally called in and got it assigned.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.