Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Royal Maroc - Can only book in person in Manhattan?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2016, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Trying so hard to book a ticket on Royal Maroc. Enter all the info online and even choose seats and enter passport info - then nothing but error messages and suggestions there is already a payment transaction underway (there is not - I cannot get to page to enter credit card info). I called customer service, they can only book a ticket on the phone and tell me I'd have to go to a Royal Maroc office to pay. So I try some more online and fail. I call again to find out where the ticketing office is (I am in Virginia). I am told A) I cannot book a ticket by phone. B) I cannot book a ticket on the internet, C) if I want to fly Royal Maroc I have to go to Manhattan to buy a ticket. This just cannot be but I cannot get help by phone, web, or email. About to tell the family we aren't going to Morocco for Christmas.....and I am Scrooge. Welcome any advice.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 8:55 am

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
If you're dead set on flying RAM then a travel site is probably your best bet e.g. expedia, ortbitz etc. Hopefully the price difference is not too much for that time of year.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 7:20 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I just booked a RAM flight from the US from a travel company. My credit card charge shows its from Royal Air Maroc in Philadelphia. At least so far it appeared to be hassle free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.