Community
Wiki Posts
Search

flymango - online checkin / gate closing times

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2014, 9:37 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
flymango - online checkin / gate closing times

Afternoon all,

looking at a domestic flight out of ORT on mango - and likely will be cutting it fine. With hand luggage only, can I checkin online and print boarding pass, thereby not needing to be at the checkin desk by T-40?

And on their website they say gate closes at T-30. Now I know that for eg Ryanair/Easyjet, that will be a hard T-30, but given that this flight is a codeshare with SAA, I'm hoping that reality is T-10/15 as is the norm with full service carriers. Right or wrong?

Thanks all
Stewie

PS - I'm well aware of the limitations of mango but they have the only flight that works timewise
Old Jun 11, 2014, 11:05 am

Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, LH/SN/LX Senator
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
looking at a domestic flight out of ORT on mango - and likely will be cutting it fine. With hand luggage only, can I checkin online and print boarding pass, thereby not needing to be at the checkin desk by T-40?
Yes, the printed boarding pass will be fine. You won't need to visit the check-in desk.

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
And on their website they say gate closes at T-30. Now I know that for eg Ryanair/Easyjet, that will be a hard T-30, but given that this flight is a codeshare with SAA, I'm hoping that reality is T-10/15 as is the norm with full service carriers. Right or wrong?
Don't know.
Old Jun 12, 2014, 4:50 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Thanks evanb. I have actually gone ahead and booked, and on the confirmation under note 2 it says 'Boarding gates close 15 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time.'

So all good, I hope

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.