Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RJ DTW-YUL-AMM "Shuttle Service"

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2010, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AAirpass, & CK 2MM, MR Plat Premier, DL Plat, US Plat, UA RECOVERING GS
RJ DTW-YUL-AMM "Shuttle Service"

I just purchased 3 Business Class tickets on RJ268 DTW-AMM with a technical stop in Montreal on AA ticket stock. I noticed on my confirmation that I'm showing "Shuttle Service" listed for each passenger under the details on the stop.

I've never seen "Shuttle Service" listed and the only idea AA's EXP desk could come up with was that perhaps we'll be required to either change aircraft or clear Canadian security.

This is my first time on this flight since the introduction of the winter technical stop. Has anyone flown it and does anyone know if we'll need to get off the aircraft? If that's the case, I think I might eat the extra $600 per person and fly via ORD.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 9:45 am

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Plat
You will not have to deplane in YUL.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 3:48 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by DillMan

This is my first time on this flight since the introduction of the winter technical stop.
The stop in YUL is there since the introduction of that route and not because it is a winter technical stop.

Anyway, don't worry you will remain on board that flight and will not be asked to deplane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.