Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Hotel.com rewards becoming OneKey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel.com rewards becoming OneKey

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2024, 12:17 am

Originally Posted by frudd38
Any update on this? I have some expiring shortly and just made a redemption. I'm blind however as I can't seem to find where the OneKey expiration is displayed. Only reason I know is I'm getting email notices..
my onekeycash was supposed to expire mid-Jan, but I made a redemption for a stay Jan1-4 and it looks like it extended the expiry
Old Mar 15, 2024, 11:01 am

Programs: Independent
Originally Posted by frudd38
Any update on this? I have some expiring shortly and just made a redemption. I'm blind however as I can't seem to find where the OneKey expiration is displayed. Only reason I know is I'm getting email notices..
I booked a $5 throwaway redemption for a "free tour" in NYC, and they didn't expire, so... guess it worked?
Old Mar 27, 2024, 1:18 pm

Programs: United Platinum,1M miler; Alaska OneWorld Sapphire
I had two stays through hotels.com this month. For both of them, I opted to "pay the hotel". More than a week later, my One Key points have not shown up. I chatted with customer service, and he quoted me their guideline that it can take up to 35 days for your credit to appear. Of course, if you pay hotels.com directly, it only takes 3 days. As a long-time hotels.com customer, I never previously experienced delays like this. I wonder if they are deliberately showing down the "pay the hotel" process. Combined with the devaluation, I will not be using them any more unless the price break on the hotel itself is good.
strickerj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.