Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Melia Madrid Princessa and Melia Sevilla

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, Hilton

Spent quite a bit of time here and am sorry to say that neither hotel met our expectations. Over priced and marginal food were the biggest issues. The rooms in Madrid were probably designed by a recent design graduate. The lights illuminate every part of the room that are not important. The faucets need to be pulled up to work. Virtually, no power in the a/c. The business center lacked a printer. There were three light switches by the bed that if you turned then off, you turned off your phone charger, Not so great in the morning. Wish we could get our money back Both hotels tried to sell larger rooms although we had booked kings. Hah. In Seville, it would not have been possible to fit two people in the first room. Half the room was renovated and that was the bathroom. The other half was dingy and looked like something from the 50's with a red chandelier and the dirtiest windows I have ever seen. The king bed was two twins put together but you would fall through if you got near center. Really.
Cold eggs, cold bacon, expresso machine that needed help. Lots of fruit but portions for one or two guests. No bells staff. I could go on. We enjoyed the Madrid Westin and wish we had stayed there the entire time.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by mphall
The rooms in Madrid were probably designed by a recent design graduate.
I stayed at this property in Madrid and fully agree with this statement. Poor value overall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.