Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New NH Rewards coming!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2018, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
New NH Rewards coming!

Just got this email

The NEW NH Rewards is on its way.
Stay tuned for more info in your inbox over the next few weeks!
Old Oct 23, 2018, 8:36 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Well, I'm plat, didn't notice a difference in treatment or room. The hotel I'm staying at has normal rooms and suites, was hoping for a suite now that I'm plat but unfortunately no upgrade.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
I've noticed a lot of promotions recently. My last stay I got 30 euros off, which was very good in Mexico where the room is only about 50 euros to begin with. Getting some other promos for 3x points, 15 euros off, 10 euros off, 30% off, etc.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 11:00 am

You get those promo's in the mail or after you already booked the stay?
Old Oct 28, 2018, 6:59 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by slickvik
I've noticed a lot of promotions recently. My last stay I got 30 euros off, which was very good in Mexico where the room is only about 50 euros to begin with. Getting some other promos for 3x points, 15 euros off, 10 euros off, 30% off, etc.
I get these promos by email too. But be careful before you book - usually I'm able to get a better price elsewhere, despite those discounta. NH BPG is useless...
Old Oct 28, 2018, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boturham
You get those promo's in the mail or after you already booked the stay?
In email. You have to use the link also.
Old Nov 15, 2018, 10:07 am

Absolutely not worth it for me. Colleague, who is not a member at all, gets an upgrade to a suite, I get nothing as a plat member. Next time I'm going to check in without adding it to my number and see if I get the upgrade too.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 1:59 am

Treatment of Plats seems to be different across continents, in South America I normally get zero recognition, while for both of my bookings in Europe, I have been upgraded to the best available suite both times. Personal welcome from manager, welcome chocolates included, was very impressed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.