Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Casta Diva Boutique Hotel - Lake Como wellness resort

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Virtuoso, Belmond, FS, Dorchester, MO, Preferred, Peninsula, Starwood, SLH, Fairmont, IHG, Ritz

Casta Diva Boutique Hotel

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

67 Albatros Street, Ninapark Pretoria, South Africa ZA 0152

Lake Como wellness resort (0 Photo)

This property rests on Lake Como and from the moment you pass through the gates and wind down to the lobby entrance you're blown away by the views and the crisp air coming off the lake. 

The restaurant is home to a Michelin trained chef and we enjoyed every last drop of wine and food we tasted. The daily breakfast buffet has an array of fresh breads, cheeses, fruits and meats as well as assorted hot items. Everything was absolutely delicious! The outdoor dining, right on the lake, was breathtaking. 

Be sure to verify which type of room you've reserved. There is a big difference in style. We were in a penthouse suite, which was heavily decorated with gold accents. There are multiple penthouse suites (not to be confused with the common idea of 1 penthouse suite -- being the top floor of a building). After seeing the more classical Italian decor in the main building, I fell in love. Many of the suites have two floors with the first being for entertaining and the top for sleeping. If you have a family, there are many options to combine suites or even consider renting the private villa, which has its own dock.

The standout features are the 'emotional showers' in the spa (all at different temperatures & different aromas) and the XIX suspended dock pool. The pool almost has waves splashing around as the dock ebbs and flows with boats passing by. 

If wellness if what you seek, be sure to check the website for wellness package specials. 

In terms of location, there really is nothing in Blevio. You're a close ride to the town of Como, though I wouldn't recommend it for more than taking the train out of town. Jump on one of the boats from the hotel and go explore the tiny lakeside villages. 

Lake Como wellness resort

Would you like to write a review on the Casta Diva Boutique Hotel?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.