Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Caesars Palace - First time in Sin City

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2016, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors / Airpoints

Caesars Palace

Map| 2 Reviews | 50% Recommended

Caesars Palace

3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV US 89109

First time in Sin City (0 Photo)

Caesars Palace

Check In

We arrived at Caesars around midday(drove in from LA, complementry valet in pretty much all vegas hotels) and proceeded to the check in area which was not too packed (mid october) and was advised we had to wait til 3 to check in and that was fine since it was our first time in vegas we went and checked out the strip. At 3 we arrived and checked in. We booked 2 rooms for our travelling party and they managed to give us rooms on the same floor pretty much right next to each other which was great!

Room

I did a lot of reaerch on which tower to book prior and decicded on the augustus tower. This offers best views of the ballagio fountains and is very spacious. I would recommend you spend a extra bit of cash and get a room at ceasers at augustus/octavious or forum tower as the roman tower rooms might be cheaper but they come with some poor reviews.

Our room had a great view of the fountains however the windows needed a bit of cleaning. Very spacious room. King bed/ Sofa/TV/Desk and mini bar which is weight sensitive so be aware of this! The bathroom was amazing. Spa Tub/ Two seperate sinks and mirrors. TV. Seperate shower and the toilet was also seperate with a phone. For a first timer in vegas it was awesome!

Dining

We dined at MESA grill by bobby flay. The food was amazing and the service was excellent specially when we had some specific ditery requirments. Highly recommended to check this out while you are there

Great location. what can I say, On the strip. Next to ballagio. Walking distance to pretty much all the major hotels. fantastic views of the fountains

Overall

It was a great experience. From The garden of the gods to OMNIA night club, it was a great experience. Just remember to avoid lifting any items from the mini bar and to choose a room in the towers I mentioned above. Prices are also reasonable for these towers if you book early. Like all vegas hotels it can be quite crowed most times but all the major hotels in the strip are like that. Il def recommend Caesars!

First time in Sin City

Would you like to write a review on the Caesars Palace?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.