Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Play game to win free stay at La Quinta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Play game to win free stay at La Quinta

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2013, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Wink Play game to win free stay at La Quinta

http://lqstayandplay.com/ #PLAYANDSTAY #win

It lasts till end Jan 2014.
It seems not so hard to get a free night by accumulating points.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Dec 14, 2013 at 9:01 am Reason: removed referral link
Old Dec 15, 2013, 3:47 am

There must be something wrong or some way to hack this game because when you see your rank at the upper left corner you can also check who's in first place, second, third and so on, and the top "players" have over a million points already!
Old Dec 15, 2013, 5:40 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by erik19283
There must be something wrong or some way to hack this game because when you see your rank at the upper left corner you can also check who's in first place, second, third and so on, and the top "players" have over a million points already!
The high level players could be those that got 50k points by booking a room, but they certainly have lots of LQ points to use towards free nights. For me, my second day playing was not that fruitful, only 200 LQ points, as opposed to 2050 on day one.

Last edited by arollins; Dec 15, 2013 at 5:50 am
Old Dec 15, 2013, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by arollins
The high level players could be those that got 50k points by booking a room, but they certainly have lots of LQ points to use towards free nights. For me, my second day playing was not that fruitful, only 200 LQ points, as opposed to 2050 on day one.
However, it says on the web site that one has to book and stay by January 15, so I don't think that could explain how they could already have that many points. Also, they wouldn't get 50K points but 50K tokens to play, so just 50 spins. Considering that the first place has over 3 million points, the second one almost 3 million, the third one over 2 million and then from the 4th to the 25th they all have over a million points, I'm sure there is either something I don't understand or there is a way to hack this game.
Old Dec 15, 2013, 9:11 am

Question: I played yesterday, got 1800 Points and today, all Points are gone again!

Will they repost?
Old Dec 15, 2013, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Question: I played yesterday, got 1800 Points and today, all Points are gone again!

Will they repost?
Did you log in with your Facebook account?
Old Dec 15, 2013, 8:05 pm

Programs: MR LTP, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
The points on the leaderboard are not rewards points, they are the number of tokens. Primarily from referrals (people who click on the link you send them).
Old Jan 21, 2014, 3:43 am

Programs: Double Platinum all programs (Shh it's a secret level)
Anyone playing this? I set an alarm so I play every day. I was winning actual points every day until I got to 4,000, now I haven't won a single point in 5 days.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 5:37 am

I won a free night from the game. They are supposedly mailing me a certificate for it.

As for points, I got 500 the first day I played and haven't gotten any more points in the last week. I am going to keep playing to try to get all the collectibles in a category.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.