Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Club Ramada - free bonus points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 1999, 1:33 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Ramada has developed a new frequent-stay program named Club Ramada. Get 5,000 bonus points for joining club between 5/31/99 and 9/6/99. Call 800-854-7854 for additional information.
Old May 28, 1999, 8:38 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Delta PM, AA Plat
Is this replacing Ramada Business Card?
Old May 28, 1999, 9:23 am
pgupta011

I have the same question - I saw a full page ad in USAToday. I just joined RBC a few weeks ago.

Old May 28, 1999, 11:33 am

This info at site:

Ramada has taken your feedback and used it to create the ultimate in hotel loyalty clubs. We hope you find that Club Ramada surpasses everything you want in a Hotel Loyalty Club.

If you are currently a member of any Ramada Loyalty Program (Ramada Business Card or Ramada Best Years), your earned points have been transferred to a Club Ramada account in your name. If you have any questions about the status of your Loyalty Club Account contact us.

Active loyalty club members have been sent an information packet in the mail explaining the club transition, if you would like to receive this package, contact us.

www.ramada.com

------------------
g'day
wl

Old May 28, 1999, 2:54 pm

That's what I received today by e-mail from Ramada:

You will be recieving a new Club Ramada card, membership information and the new award schedule within the next four to six weeks. It is to be mailed out the first of June. Continue to use your RBC card until you recieve the new Club Ramada card. Your RBC account will not be affected at all. We are just improving the club to better benefit our loyal customers.

Club Operations
E-Mail: [email protected]
Fax: 1-423-541-4311
Old Jun 4, 1999, 2:40 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Know any good Ramada properties? They seem to have been in a steady decline for as long as I can remember! The last one I stayed in was the Tropicana/Trop World in Atlantic City!
Old Jun 4, 1999, 3:34 pm

Ramada Plaza Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco is not bad at all, and location is hard to beat.
Old Jun 5, 1999, 10:36 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
I didn't realize Ramada was still functioning as a hotel chain! doc's comment about a "steady decline" is an understatement. If it's a choice between Motel 6 and Ramada, I'm headed for the Motel 6.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.