Wiki Posts
Search

NYC Hotel Program

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2011, 5:53 am
Original Poster

NYC Hotel Program

Hey all,

I do not currently participate in any Hotel rewards program, or have any hotel credit card. But, I'm committed to get two free/heavily discounted nights in a (decent, not necessarily great) hotel in Manhattan in early July. I figure the best way to do this would be getting a credit card affiliated with a hotel rewards program, but I'm open to other suggestions. I realize the turnaround would need to be quick though (I'd need to be able to get the credit to book the room in the next few weeks). Any thoughts on the best strategy here? Thanks!
Old Jul 31, 2011, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Starwood program??

https://www212.americanexpress.com/d...intbenefitlist

http://wanderlustjourney.com/starwoo...t-card-review/
Old Jul 31, 2011, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Priority Club Rewards Visa Select. 60K signup bonus can get you:
-Two nights with 10K left over at Crowne Plaza Times Square ore any of a number of Holiday Inn properties
-when combined with $60/night, two nights at InterContinental the Barclay or Times Square
-Three nights at Staybridge Times Square
-Four nights at Candlewood Suites Times Square
Old Aug 3, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
Originally Posted by soitgoes
Priority Club Rewards Visa Select. 60K signup bonus can get you:
-Two nights with 10K left over at Crowne Plaza Times Square ore any of a number of Holiday Inn properties
-when combined with $60/night, two nights at InterContinental the Barclay or Times Square
-Three nights at Staybridge Times Square
-Four nights at Candlewood Suites Times Square

Do not forget the hotel indigo two nights with 10K left over

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.