Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Seasons Rewards Programs?

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2011, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Four Seasons Rewards Programs?

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago this week and tried to get Marriott points afterwards. When I called customer support, they said that Ritz is a Four Seasons hotel. Can I get any kind of points or miles for this stay? Thanks.
Old May 22, 2011, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by rwalia99
I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago this week and tried to get Marriott points afterwards. When I called customer support, they said that Ritz is a Four Seasons hotel. Can I get any kind of points or miles for this stay? Thanks.
This is true, the Ritz Carlton in Chicago is actually under Four Seasons Management, and has no affiliation with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.

There is no loyalty "program" at Four Seasons hotels, and there is no way to earn any kind of points/FF miles for stays.
Old May 24, 2011, 7:08 pm

Because there are two Four Seasons Hotels in Chicago, it's easy to think that the Ritz Four Seasons is different, but it's not.

Four Seasons hotels don't have an official rewards program, but they do track your stays. We have stayed multiple times at properties, and the front desk always knows if we are returning guests, and often upgrade us. (twice to the wraparound suites at the LV property)
Old Jun 6, 2012, 10:16 pm

Programs: United 1P
Here's what they recently emailed me:

"Thank you for your email. The Ritz-Carlton Chicago is owned and managed by the Four Seasons. The Ritz Carlton Chicago does not participate in the rewards program. "
Old Aug 26, 2012, 2:20 pm

FS doesn't have a rewards program for guests, but it does have it for travel advisors. These are a select number of travel advisors that received added amenities for clients just by being a top producer. No added costs for the guests, and they know when you are repeat clients. PM if you want details

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.