Wiki Posts
Search

OK - which fare class i bought ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2009, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

OK - which fare class i bought ?

Hi,

can you please tell me how do i find out which fare class ticks i have bought... i used easyclick travel to buy
KBP-PRG
PRG-BCN
MAD-PRG
PRG-KBP

roundtrip with OK.. althogh the KBP segments are operated by Aerosvit.
i can see the tix in checkmytrip, where they are marked Economy Restricted.. how do i know which class they are and how many miles i will get... i do have only FB and Delta miles accounts.. so i will use either of these... will i get any miles to FB preferably ?? i doubt it as the tix were very cheap at 330$ AI

thanks
Old Sep 3, 2009, 2:38 am

Programs: CSA OK+ Gold, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Accor Club Platinum
Probably this question is more appropriate for the FB or Delta forums, but I am not aware of any OK fare classes that render no points - on OK+. The Super value classes (N, S, V, W) only give 50% of the standard points amount (750 on the segments that you are flying I think).

In FB you only get 25% - one of the reasons that some FB members are switching to OK - but the OK+ programme is most relevant on OK metal.

No idea about Delta
Old Sep 3, 2009, 11:33 am
Original Poster

i was told today at the Aerosvit office that the tix are in U class
Old Sep 3, 2009, 10:47 pm

Programs: CSA OK+ Gold, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Accor Club Platinum
Also on U class FB gives 25% - OK+ gives 75%

Have a look at the Delta site how much they are giving

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.