Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flybe Shocker

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:10 am

Originally Posted by NickB
From my understanding of physics, a baggage which weighs more but has the same size does not occupy any more space and therefore does not take away space for others .
True - but daddymacx3 had already admitted to the bag having been "a bit too large", and I couldn't help thinking that with a bag of that weight the words "a bit" may have been a bit of an understatement (unless the bag was filled with bricks, of course)
Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:46 am

Programs: QF Gold, WY Gold
Flybe's reputation is horrific, you only have to look up reviews to see a consistant theme. It appears that whenever a flight hasn't enough passengers, it suddenly goes 'tech'...

I recently flew with Air France from GOA-CDG-MAN and discovered that the CDG-MAN was operated by FlyBe. Thankfully did some research, as it seems their handbaggage sizes are 5cm smaller then any other airline, so decided to check the bag at GOA and just use a rucksack. Normally take my 55cm rollerboard onboard.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 8:47 am

For IOM, try the EasyJet flight out of Liverpool. Nice mainline jets and you don't have the ''Fly mayBE'' problem.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 3:00 am
Suspended

Programs: Cathay - Diamond
Originally Posted by helahela
Any chance of FlyMaybe going bust anytime soon. I would rather get stuck on the isle of man forever than face the despair of flying them day in day out.
http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/Articl...s+warning.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.