Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Has anyone got any management contacts in OK+?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2008, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

They've really screwed my status. 31 flights and they sent me a silver card.
Now, of course I sent them signed for letters both applying for ORC for the 30th flight and including the boarding card for the 31st, but they claim to have not received either!
Sent them the e-ticket receipt for the ORC claim, they said they are dealing with it, but I am seeing no miles in my account.
If anyone's got an e-mail address for somebody at CSA or OK+ who carries any degree of authority, please PM me.

Last edited by graraps; Feb 1, 2008 at 5:01 am
Old Feb 1, 2008, 6:29 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Ygpm.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 2:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Finally sorted.
Did get frightened at the prospect of a miserable year with a silver card, but in the end they did deliver.
I may have to cut down on AZ flights, as my OK number was in the system and still I got no miles...Plus I got refused lounge access at SKG....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.