Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to expect: YYZ to FCO via MXP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2007, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

What to expect: YYZ to FCO via MXP

I am travelling round-trip Magnifica from Toronto to Rome via Milan in March. The AZ website list the Toronto-Milan portion as 767-200ER and there is no entry for the return flight from Milan to Toronto. I have heard horror stories about the Coral class that used the 767-200. Just wondering what to expect currently on the 767-200 and whether this will be the same plane used in the return.

Thanks for the input.
Old Jan 20, 2007, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by wfb61
I am travelling round-trip Magnifica from Toronto to Rome via Milan in March. The AZ website list the Toronto-Milan portion as 767-200ER and there is no entry for the return flight from Milan to Toronto. I have heard horror stories about the Coral class that used the 767-200. Just wondering what to expect currently on the 767-200 and whether this will be the same plane used in the return.

Thanks for the input.
Hey. What dates are you flying out? And when are you coming back?
If the website lists the 767-200er you will be on an ex. Eurofly plane. These planes have the standard OLD Alitalia seats. These are not the coral class seats. No individual IFE.
For more info refer to this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...88#post7058088

Now on the way back if it doesnt list anything it should be a 764 (still 767-300 but with the NEW Alitalia Lie-flat magnifica seats). These seats are very comfortable and there is individual IFE with DigEplayers.
Here is my TR of my flight with these new lie-flat seats. Plenty of PICs
http://www.aviazionecivile.com/forum...TOPIC_ID=18990
Old Jan 21, 2007, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

Thanks very much for the information. We are leaving on Monday, March 12 and returning Tuesday, March 20.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.