Search

Ryanair Email address

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2006, 3:47 pm
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Ryanair Email address

All I can find is phone #'s. Is there a customer service email address?????

Thanks
Old Sep 7, 2006, 5:31 pm

In a word - no.

If you want to contact them you have to phone them on their premium-rate line. One of the many ways in which they make money!
Old Sep 8, 2006, 4:56 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
There is also a fax number (which i don't have), which a colleague used once. The fax was on re-dial for half a day until it went through...

SmilingBoy.
Old Sep 11, 2006, 5:03 pm

Programs: SK, BA
The level of complaints about Ryanair, and their treatment of passengers with complaints, has become a sufficent issue to be discussed in the British House of Commons. The debate, which includes email adresses and regular phone numbers for Ryanair is available at http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDe...09&SESSION=875
Since it is covered by parliamentary privilege there is nothing Ryanair can do about the discloure of this information!
Old Sep 12, 2006, 10:06 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
I remember there was a website publishing only bad news about Ryanair and various Ryanair people's email addresses, but Ryanair made them shut down. Nice link dub_boi!
Old Feb 4, 2008, 7:49 am

Programs: Several. Forget airmiles!
Ryanair don't want emails - Only premium calls

Originally Posted by ingy
All I can find is phone #'s. Is there a customer service email address?????
Thanks
If any of you finds an email addy for O'LearyAir then ask them please how the heck the following is to be achieved.

People without computer have to go to a URL???
Clever heh
Try Confused.com

Quote:

If I cannot access the internet are there any other ways to provide this passenger information?

Via any of our call centres - Click here for details.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs....T&div=call_ctr
Old Feb 4, 2008, 7:55 am
mee

Although no email address, there are several non-premium phone numbers listed on the www.saynoto0870.com website

RyanAir +353 18121212 Head Office, Dublin, Eire
RyanAir +353 12497791 Bookings, Eire
RyanAir +353 12497700 Customer services menu, Eire
RyanAir +353 18121228 Customer services, Eire

The website exists to help those of us who don't like non-geographic numbers and the typical price-gouging associated with them

-- Mike
Old Feb 5, 2008, 2:31 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Moving this to Budget Travel.
Old Feb 6, 2008, 3:20 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Anyone who buys a Ryanair ticket and expects any kind of comeback in the event of problems has rocks in their head.

Just throw it away and buy another one. You have no alternative.

That's why they're cheap...
Old Feb 10, 2008, 6:56 pm

Programs: AC, DL, NW, AA, BA
Ryanair contact info

Budley,

The best place to look up Ryanair contact info is www.ryanaircampaign.org

They have phone numbers, fax numbers and e-mails. They also have standard phone numbers that are equivalent to the Ryanair premium phone numbers.

However, if by chance you are planning to demand some kind of compensation from them, then your best course of action is to:
1. send them a letter first
2. when they respond, invariably washing their hands of any obligation, file a claim through the irish small claims court in Dublin. The above web site has information on how to do that. It seems that the second step has a much better success factor.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 4:15 am

Programs: UA
dont forget to include your CC number so they can charge you the £5 of reading the email....
Old Feb 11, 2008, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by BelfastFlyer
dont forget to include your CC number so they can charge you the £5 of reading the email....
It's £10 as the OP didn't select "reading your email" option when they booked the original ticket - and another £20 for doing anything & £50 for replying
Old Feb 11, 2008, 11:57 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by alanR
It's £10 as the OP didn't select "reading your email" option when they booked the original ticket - and another £20 for doing anything & £50 for replying
then there is the £10 fee for training the agent.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 2:05 pm

Ryanair Email Address !!! Here !!!

Hi, I had to write to them to complain about their mafia style charges. They have no email address on their website (it would probably crash)... they did however manage to respond to my letter by email... their address is [email protected]. Just remember this company have zero customer service. They will do everything to screw you out of your last eur. Dont ring them, if they do answer the phone, the calls will cost more than the fights. They take, take and take. Try and fly with ANY other company than them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.