Wiki Posts
Search

CSA bonus thievery!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2005, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

CSA bonus thievery!

Just had some business class flights credited to my OK+ account. I got my 100% COS bonus and 50% Elite Plus bonus. Trouble was that the ELP bonus was added to the flown miles (without taking into account the COS one). When I rang to complain about it, they told me that the ELP bonus is calculated on the basis of basic (flown) miles. But when I had flown G (very cheapest economy) earlier this year, they'd calculated it on the basis of miles awarded which in this case was just 50% of basic miles. I'm waiting for them to e-mail me back with their position on this.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 11:47 am

Programs: BA GGL (LTG), Marriott LT Titanium, EK Plat, Amex Cent
Good luck!!

I am pretty certain you will be unsuccessful on this one else they will owe me tens of thousands of extra miles and probably I am not one of their more frequent fliers!!

On a balance of things, this does irritate me about CSA, but generally I like the airline and the OK-Plus scheme, which has lots of redeeming features.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.