Wiki Posts
Search

AZ Business

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2005, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold, Hilton Gold, BA Blue
AZ Business

If I have a full fare business ticket can i use any Sky Team lounge or does it has to be AZ only?

Dom.
Old Apr 6, 2005, 6:18 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
AZ only but often they let you in as a courtesy if the lounge is not too busy.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I thought with an International Business class ticket, skyteam lounges were made available for AZ patients.

At IAD with Z tickets, we were directed to the KLMmmm/NW lounge. I wanted to use the AF lounge(better wine?). We were the only 2 paying passengers (injured FA also) in the lounge. We were told the flight left from the back of the KLM lounge. The flight was called, and one of the infamous IAD people movers showed up and carried the 3 of us to the flight.

At VCE, with a full Y(no C available) to MXP, and a Z ticket to IAD, we were allowed into both the VCE general lounge(not allowed when flying LH/UA in C), and the MXP lounges.
Old Apr 7, 2005, 2:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by number_6
AZ only but often they let you in as a courtesy if the lounge is not too busy.
I believe that's wrong:

Complimentary access to member airline lounges when you are departing on a same day international flight or connecting to/from an international flight operated by a SkyTeam member. This benefit is available to International First / Business class customers or SkyTeam Elite Plus frequent flyers.

(from skyteam.com)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.