Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Ukraine International Airlines - any experiences?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2005, 3:28 pm
Ambassador: Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold

Flying their B737 in coach soon, any info regarding service etc?

Cheers
Old Mar 21, 2005, 3:42 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Blue Platinum for Life.. BA Gold , oh and some other shiny bits of plastic ...
Not too bad , food is a little salad/cold meat type of thing , drinks are ok wine/beer choices ok, FA's are a bit scary but no better or worse than areoflot or any other choice , planes are ok not too bad seats and quite clean .. they can be a little tight on excess baggage but all in all not to bad !
Old Mar 30, 2005, 8:31 am
Ambassador: Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Took the flights during Easter, nothing really to compain. Rather new and clean B737 planes (I think they also still fly one -200adv series, though). Pitch was very generous in coach, I am close to 2 meters and no problems. @HEL they used normal gates but at Borispol Airport bus/stand...The Kiev Airport is a total mess but that's not the airlines' fault

Service was nice, drinks as much as you like, food was ok for the duration of the flight, highly recommended! They also fly to some exotic places like Tripol...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.