Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lauda Air pop-up Gewinnspiel

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2000, 9:04 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Lauda Air pop-up Gewinnspiel

Go to www.laudaair.com and wait until the pop-up screen appears. Sign up for the "competition" and get a chance to win 2 long-haul tickets in Lauda's nice Amadeus class (Ive tried it and I think its great).

By the way, let me know if you also have the problem with the size of the window... I cant seem to get to the button that will register me....

------------------
Gaucho100K
Old Sep 25, 2000, 9:28 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold
Thank you for the info, Gaucho BTW, I had no problems with the window size...
Old Sep 25, 2000, 2:47 pm

I always get an HTTP ERROR 400 after I send the information.
Old Sep 26, 2000, 3:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Im glad it worked for you Mizu... but I still cant get to the "submit" or "next" button that you need. Its really strange, cause' the darn site does not allow me to resize the window.... Ive tried also changing the font size but that doesnt work....

Mizu, how does the window look?? Is there a continue or a submit button after the disclaimer "there is no cash alternative... ". I cant see anything below that and I cant scroll down the window..

USAFAN, what browser are u using...??

I will try tomorrow from my office and see if it works there, and report again.

--------------
Gaucho 100K

[This message has been edited by Gaucho100K (edited 09-26-2000).]
Old Sep 26, 2000, 9:20 am

the submit button is underneath it. you have to reposition the screen to get to it though.
Old Sep 26, 2000, 9:29 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
thank you for the contest info.

And I read with great interest also your other contributions/postings under the Austrian Group forum - but I don't have any interesting additional infos myself - that's the only reason why some of your postings stay unanswered (but I do read them ... the same goes for many of your SQ's infos).
Old Sep 27, 2000, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Thanks Rudi...

the submit button is underneath it. you have to reposition the screen to get to it though.
Lonman-- do you know how I can reposition the window...? Ive tried scrolling, changing font size, right mouse click... the window doesnt allow me to change its size either... I guess Im not as computer literate as I thought...

------------------
Gaucho100K
Old Sep 27, 2000, 7:19 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Thanks, Gaucho. I registered and had no trouble with the screen. I have a brand new computer, don't know if that makes any difference. The winner will be drawn September 29.

My Austrian mother-in-law always calls me Nicky Lauda when she rides with me in the car...zoom,zoom.

[This message has been edited by Nanook (edited 09-27-2000).]
Old Sep 27, 2000, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Still cant solve my window problem...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.