Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Best Airline to fly London - New York in Premium Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Hello!

I'm planing to fly London - New York in April. In that regard, I was wondering which airline has the most comfortable Premium Economy seats. BA, Virgin, Norse, JetBlue? I heard Norse has longest distance between rows, but they don't have in-flight WiFi.

Please share your knowledge! Thank you!
Old Mar 30, 2024, 3:45 pm

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Not flown Norse, and I don't think JetBlue has PE. Have tried both Virgin and BA, and I would slightly prefer Virgin. Better service and a nice seat (specially on the A350s).
Delta, American and United also operate PE between New York and London. American and United have been enjoyable.

Still, Virgin would be my top pick.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by dim4x4
Hello!

I'm planing to fly London - New York in April. In that regard, I was wondering which airline has the most comfortable Premium Economy seats. BA, Virgin, Norse, JetBlue? I heard Norse has longest distance between rows, but they don't have in-flight WiFi.

Please share your knowledge! Thank you!
Are you truly looking for Premium Economy (which JetBlue does not even offer), or would extra-leg-room seats in Economy suffice? Potentially big difference in price.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.