Wiki Posts
Search

Condor Airlines Business Prime Seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2024, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Condor Airlines Business Prime Seats

We'll be flying Condor and have Business class seats however, I'm curious if it's possible to get to the Prime seats without having to pay the extra charge, if so, has anyone been able to do this? How is it done?
Old Mar 17, 2024, 11:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by cajunguy
We'll be flying Condor and have Business class seats however, I'm curious if it's possible to get to the Prime seats without having to pay the extra charge, if so, has anyone been able to do this? How is it done?
I have flown with DE three times in Business and on their A330 Neo. They will only sell you the prime seat and will not give it away for free. If you want, you can call them to see how much or request at check in. The times I flew, I have never seen anyone in those seats and business was full.
cajunguy and Oxnardjan like this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Thank you minhaoxue ! I suspected it was that way, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 4:38 pm

What did you think of Condor?

Originally Posted by minhaoxue
I have flown with DE three times in Business and on their A330 Neo. They will only sell you the prime seat and will not give it away for free. If you want, you can call them to see how much or request at check in. The times I flew, I have never seen anyone in those seats and business was full.
I am flying Condor Business class in a few months. The YouTube reviews look good, what did you like or dislike about the flight? We are on a long haul to Frankfurt so I knew I couldn't do economy any more for a long flight, bad back.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 12:13 am

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by Oxnardjan
I am flying Condor Business class in a few months. The YouTube reviews look good, what did you like or dislike about the flight? We are on a long haul to Frankfurt so I knew I couldn't do economy any more for a long flight, bad back.
Flight was Ok and the crew were attentive. I flew last month on the 330-neo, the seat did not go fully flat. There seemed to be a problem with the seat mechanism . The cabin was full so I could not move and the crew was apologetic. I guess it could happen on any airline . The food was decent and it was a good ride overall.
Oxnardjan likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 9:10 am

I flew in a Prime Seat on Monday. My ticket was PEY and upgraded at the gate for 449 EUR to Business. Little did I know, it was a prime seat. The extra goodies including the PJs are cool. The extra large 4K TV was nice. However, since their content library isn't that big, the older movies don't make use of the extra resolution capability. You will not be hungry on the flight. The food was good.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 12:47 pm

You also got free internet? It seems odd to me that even the cheap airlines offer wi-fi onboard but you have to buy it in business class on Condor.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 8:38 pm

Free messaging. Not full Internet.
Old Yesterday, 1:30 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Hi,

Does Condor reduce the charge for the Prime seat PHX-FRA at the moment $360 each way) at check in or before the doors close? Looks nice but not sure if that price is justified

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.