Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

New Condor A330-900Neo Business Class Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2024, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA

I booked a flight in business class on Condor in their new A330-900Neo. Is Condor strict on the carry on baggage in Business Class? I travel with the max size (US rules) carry on which is 22"x11"x9" Travel Pro and a large Swiss Gear backpack. Never had issues with US carriers or Lufthansa when traveling in Business Class. This is my first flight on Condor and wondering if they are strict on carry on luggage and if my carry on will fit in the overhead storage? Also any advice on seats? Seat Guru has no info. Currently I'm booked in seat 4A.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 9:07 am

Programs: LH SEN
I can't help with the hand baggage question but for the seat map https://www.aerolopa.com/de-339
Uh Clem likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 11:06 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Probably your last DE flight.

Sent my son,DIL,GD LAS-FRA-LAS June 23/July 23. They said never again. Plane uncomfortable temp, seats not comfy (my son is 6'4" 240 lbs). They had row 3.
I had DE Sept 23 LAS-FRA - I had 6A. Mostly ok- never again.

As far as hand carry- all had decent quantity of hand carry and no issues.

Hard to pass up the AS redemption of 55K biz one way. However I will in future.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Was your son on the new A330-Neo or the old 767 which were old Lufthansa jets with the angle flat seats? I've heard good things about the new A330-Neo seats.
Old Mar 9, 2024, 4:14 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by zebranz
Probably your last DE flight.

Sent my son,DIL,GD LAS-FRA-LAS June 23/July 23. They said never again. Plane uncomfortable temp, seats not comfy (my son is 6'4" 240 lbs). They had row 3.
I had DE Sept 23 LAS-FRA - I had 6A. Mostly ok- never again.

As far as hand carry- all had decent quantity of hand carry and no issues.

Hard to pass up the AS redemption of 55K biz one way. However I will in future.
I am surprised to hear that! I tried Condor new business class seats on the A330neo twice and they are very comfortable and much better than LH current business class and service was top notch and inline to what LH does offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.