Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Flight Reviews - Other European Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2024, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue

I thought it might be useful to gather the reviews I wrote in my trip reports in their relevant forums, although many airlines don't have their own forum, such as Vueling. I am hoping that others will contribute to this, because it could be nice to have access to these experiences before choosing an itinerary or booking a ticket.

Last edited by Concerto; Feb 19, 2024 at 2:59 pm
Old Feb 19, 2024, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
GVA-BCN Basic (Y) VY6204

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35477277-post50.html

BCN-AGP Basic (Y) VY2113

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35481629-post56.html
Sealink likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2024, 2:49 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
I think I flew Vueling only once or twice... And I am booked this September for GVA-BCN VY6200 departing in the morning (09:35) as a positioning flight to fly out of BCN to HKG on CX the next day. I was initially booked on VY6202 (dep 20:10) but then I got scared and changed it to the early flight, in case they decide to cancel or whatever on the evening flight Friends from Paris flew VY a few times the past few months and did not encounter any issues, so fingers crossed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.