Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air Serbia New York to Belgrade in the Time of Covid

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2020, 8:35 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Last October I booked a round trip flight from New York to Belgrade on Air Serbia when they had flights on sale for $193 R/T. I was originally scheduled to Fly Mid-March but my flight was cancelled due to the Pandemic and I rescheduled the flight for September thinking we would totally have this under control by September.... damn I was wrong. It has been about 6 months since I have been on a trip and I am definitely going through travel withdrawal.

Given my lack of travel I had the following questions:
1. Do you Consider it safe to travel so long as you are taking the proper precautions?
2. How good has JFK been with social distancing? Sanitization?
3. Has anyone flown on Air Serbia lately? and have they been following their published cleaning guidelines?
4. Has anyone flown the JFK to BEG route lately? How heavy are the flight loads? Will I be able to distance?

Thanks!
Old Aug 21, 2020, 4:16 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Using ExperFlyer, the flights seems to be going over half full on Y. I have been flying around in the last few months (not with JU though) and I feel quite safe. Always clean your hands and your surroundings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.