Search

Norwegian Flight from CPH to Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2020, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Norwegian Flight from CPH to Dubai

Hi there,

I can't upload the seatmap..

In Norwegian website then selecting seats, all the front middle seat are taken, but in the Espertflyer.com the seats is blocked for some reason I don't know. Maybe airport control.

Do you think it is a good idea to book a window and aisle seat, and hope that the middle seat is free.

Thanks,
Old Feb 19, 2020, 5:12 am

Originally Posted by inghamdk
Do you think it is a good idea to book a window and aisle seat, and hope that the middle seat is free.
No, it's selfish behaviour if you plan on moving if the middle seat becomes occupied and generally frowned on.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:15 am

They block middle seats at the front of the aircraft due to range limitations on the NGs.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wf789
They block middle seats at the front of the aircraft due to range limitations on the NGs.
And what does this mean ?

So do you think that there will be a person in these seats or are the seats blocked on the hole trip?
Old Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 am

It means that the seats are not sold and nobody will sit there.
WindowSeatFlyer likes this.

Last edited by wf789; Feb 19, 2020 at 1:50 pm Reason: typo
Old Feb 19, 2020, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

OK, thanks.

So all the front seat from row 1 to row 11 have a emty middle seat. When it will be nice to book between that blocked middle seat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.