Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London to Rio on Norwegian

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2019, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

London to Rio on Norwegian

Flying on Norwegian on Sunday from London to Rio on their newest route. Has anyone done this already? What was your experience like?

I'm a little nervous but excited too, to get to fly for the first time on the 787-9. Very safe aircraft from what we know and shouldn't pose major issues.

What is the turbulence like on this flight path? Anyone?
Old Apr 12, 2019, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by notsofrequentflyerbutwanttobe
Flying on Norwegian on Sunday from London to Rio on their newest route. Has anyone done this already? What was your experience like?

I'm a little nervous but excited too, to get to fly for the first time on the 787-9. Very safe aircraft from what we know and shouldn't pose major issues.

What is the turbulence like on this flight path? Anyone?
Hi,
I flew on the first Norwegian flight from Gatwick to Rio on the 31st March. Having never flown with them before, I was pleasantly surprised. Yes you have to pay for pretty much everything, but the entertainment was free and had a good selection of films. Just make sure you bring your own headphones, otherwise you have to buy them. The trip was really smooth, and the plane was really clean. Enjoy the flight, and have a great time in Rio.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.