Wiki Posts
Search

Vueling Schedule for next Summer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Vueling Schedule for next Summer

I am planning a trip for 7 for next summer. My plan is to fly from Pisa to BCN in June. I'm seeing a flight for my dates in June 2019 from Pisa to BCN but only one and the time is at 22:30. I was hoping to find an earlier flight to take. Does anyone know if earlier flights open up on this route as we get closer to the date?

I've flow Vueling before and it was a decent experience but it's definitely not my go to airline.

Thanks.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
This is a route that is currently flown at most 4 times weekly. As such, to expect an earlier flight to be added on the date that already has a late flight scheduled is almost certainly not going to happen.

Have you considered flying from nearby Florence? In the current schedule there are 11 weekly flights, made up of a morning daily flight, and a 4-times weekly flight at 19:45.

For next June, it appears there are up to 3 daily direct flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.