Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Using JFK T5 lounge as a TP Business pax

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2017, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EBD, QR Platinumr, HH Gold, Intercont Platinum Ambassador,CC Gold

Greetings, I have tried to find information on the TAP-departures from JFK. It seems that the flight is departing from T5 - JetBlue terminal, and that the lounge in use is The New Airspace Lounge close to Gate 24.

What is the lounge policy on complimentary drinks ++ while traveling as an invited guest in Business Class?
Old Oct 14, 2017, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I don't know how TAP handles it, I know that some airlines (non US based airlines) using an Airspace lounge as their lounge gives you two items from the paid menu with your boarding pass. Please note a business class boarding pass does not allow for a guest. You would need a gold card to invite a +1

This review might be of interest to you (main reason for posting)

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2016/08/14/airspace-lounge-new-york-jfk-review/

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Oct 14, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.