Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Check-in with Cobalt

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2017, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Angry Online Check-in with Cobalt

I have tried to check in online with Cobalt Aero since 72 hours before flying - HA! HA! 27 hours later I am still trying.
I have contacted the 'call centre' twice. Ist response was 'try in 3 hours'. Second response was 'if you can't do it just check-in before flying at the airport'.
I emailed and the response was- 'there was a problem, check-in at the airport on the day'.
There STILL is a problem.
Old Jan 31, 2017, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So check in a the airport. Many people do that, even when online check in is available.
The sun will rise tomorrow. Its only a flight.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_Air_(Cobalt_Aero)

Last edited by beckoa; Jan 31, 2017 at 10:54 pm Reason: Fixed URL
Old Jan 31, 2017, 2:29 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Welcome to FT!

I wouldn't worry too much. An airline with only three aircraft in service likely has other priorities. Check in at the airport and enjoy your flight!
Old Aug 28, 2018, 1:27 am

Check in online

I want to do a check in online but I don;t see how it works
Old Aug 28, 2018, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Yianoula Kaplani
I want to do a check in online but I don;t see how it works
A worm welcome to FT, but my reaction to your post is is "hey, c'me on!" On their home page, click "Check-in", which you'll find as the right-most icon, right above the booking tool. Then follow the self-explanatory path and if it doesn't work like in the case of the OP, either call them or wait till you get to the airport.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 10:37 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by KLouis
A worm welcome to FT...
That's a new one!
Old Aug 28, 2018, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by LondonElite
That's a new one!
Ooooops, given that a and o are so far apart from each other on the keyboard, I wonder what I had in mind... At any rate, I did not edit that in order not to "spoil" your answer.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 8:03 pm

My attempt to check-in online for a flight within 72hrs just yielded the following message:-
"There is a problem with your reservation. Please contact an airline representative at the airport terminal."

Not sure if anyone has recently been able to check-in successfully on their website?
Old Oct 4, 2018, 12:13 pm

Managed to check-in online now and get my boarding passes... seems the timeline is within 48hrs not within 72hrs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.