Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Spanair Pilots smoking DURING THE FLIGHT!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spanair Pilots smoking DURING THE FLIGHT!!

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2010, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by beachbuffy
But, lest you don't simply know any better, once you research the actual data (not summarized by the press), you will find that second hand smoke is shown to have NO EFFECT on bystanders.
I have known people who died from cancer which was almost definitely caused by second-hand smoke.

I personally used to get migraines caused by cigarette smoke (and there is no doubt whatsoever that it's the smoke that caused them because they would always appear after I had been in a smokey environment and not at any other time... and I don't get them any more now that the UK has banned smoking in indoor work places).

I don't often use words like "rubbish" or "nonsense" on this forum, but they are the only words that accurately describe the misinformation that you are trying to spread.
Old May 18, 2010, 1:48 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
OK I think the discourse has sunk far enough. Let's discuss points and miles please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.