Wiki Posts
Search

questions with the costco rate?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2005, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold
questions with the costco rate?

I used the Costco rate coupon #BY 675899 on a rental I had previously booked in Bristol England. It lowered the rental by $95. I'm not a Costco member, will I have to show them any proof of Membership when I pick up the car?

thanks
Old Jul 18, 2005, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by awcrounse
I used the Costco rate coupon #BY 675899 on a rental I had previously booked in Bristol England. It lowered the rental by $95. I'm not a Costco member, will I have to show them any proof of Membership when I pick up the car?

thanks

I've used Costco coupons 5 times this year in the US and never been asked for the card (I belong anyway), but they ALWAYS ask for the coupon(s).
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by sfcaFLYER
I've used Costco coupons 5 times this year in the US and never been asked for the card (I belong anyway), but they ALWAYS ask for the coupon(s).

Where in Costco do you find these coupons? I don't have a Costco near me, but a friend of mine I believe belongs to one. Are these coupons something they have on display or are the direct mail thing? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Old Jul 19, 2005, 9:20 am

costco

Originally Posted by awcrounse
Where in Costco do you find these coupons? I don't have a Costco near me, but a friend of mine I believe belongs to one. Are these coupons something they have on display or are the direct mail thing? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
the coupons are inside the travel catalog they have near the customer service area. Just ask for a travel catalog if you do not see one. You can pick up as many as you want. Good luck.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 12:02 pm

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
Originally Posted by mikita
the coupons are inside the travel catalog they have near the customer service area. Just ask for a travel catalog if you do not see one. You can pick up as many as you want. Good luck.

They've got a good coupon in the current book... Use the Costco ID#7000445 when booking, plus the coupon code of FH3B (valid through 12/31/05) to get a free day for a min. 5 day rental... You have to produce the coupon upon rental... You'll get a decent overall rental price, plus the free day will be subtracted on your confirmation page...
Old Jul 22, 2005, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K , AK, DL, TG
Do you get mileage when using the discount Costco coupons?
Old Jul 22, 2005, 4:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
If you are really bricking it, you could purchase a membership and then turn it in for a refund after you get back from England. BTW, are you trying the EWR-BRI CO service?
Old Aug 10, 2005, 4:57 pm

COUPON WORKS GREAT :-) 15% DISCOUNT ON TOTAL COST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :-)

Originally Posted by prspad
They've got a good coupon in the current book... Use the Costco ID#7000445 when booking, plus the coupon code of FH3B (valid through 12/31/05) to get a free day for a min. 5 day rental... You have to produce the coupon upon rental... You'll get a decent overall rental price, plus the free day will be subtracted on your confirmation page...
Old Aug 10, 2005, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by skifrog
Do you get mileage when using the discount Costco coupons?
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.