Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are the best Cars in the Enterprise fleet?/Huge screw-up

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

What are the best Cars in the Enterprise fleet?/Huge screw-up

what are the best, nicest, most luxurious vehicles in the Enterprise fleet?

excluding the dream cars: bentlys, porsche, etc.

enterprise airport branch screwed up huge with a big customer, me. I'm renting till August. regional will not be pleased.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by PandorasFolly
what are the best, nicest, most luxurious vehicles in the Enterprise fleet?

excluding the dream cars: bentlys, porsche, etc.

enterprise airport branch screwed up huge with a big customer, me. I'm renting till August. regional will not be pleased.
Your post is more than a bit odd. Bottom line, if Enterprise "screwed up", why on earth do you care what's in their fleet (that question is pregnant with being "rhetorical")? Just go to another car rental company...

Sigh...

P.S. it's Bentley's, not bentlys, and the last time I saw a Bentley or Porsche in a Enterprise lot, was back in the 60s when I thought I was smokin' lettuce; although I admit I've managed to avoid being around an Enterprise lot for many years...

Last edited by randix; Nov 30, 2014 at 9:12 pm
Old Dec 4, 2014, 7:20 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Depends on what you consider the best cars. Some places will have a Mercedes or an Infiniti sedan. But some people like SUVs and you can find a loaded Yukon at other locations. Without knowing more about where you are, your question is a bit of a "how long is a piece of string?"
Old Dec 4, 2014, 7:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Did you try an Impala, OP?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.