Wiki Posts
Search

Enterprise Rental Car Problem

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2014, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways, Hilton, Marriott
Enterprise Rental Car Problem

I am renting a car from Enterprise out of the Fort Wayne, IN airport. I am staying in Warsaw, IN (about a 40 minute drive). While driving I noticed the washer fluid was empty. I called the local office here in Warsaw and they said to stop by to get the reservoir filled. When I got there, we noticed that the reservoir was likely filled with water at some point and it was frozen. Needless to say, it will be snowing here while I am here through 2/7 so I asked to swap cars. They told me they did not have any but took my name and number. When I got back to the office, I checked on line and they DO have availability. Should I call them back and insist on a car or call the Fort Wayne airport facility and have them make the arrangements? Any and all help would be appreciated!
Old Jan 30, 2014, 1:45 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
The online booking system should not be considered a 100% accurate representation of whether there is availability. There are always no-shows so most places overbook.

That said, Enterprise should work a little harder to rectify your problem.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways, Hilton, Marriott
Went back in to the local office and I got a new car. I had called the Ft. Wayne Airport location the night before and they were supposed to have set up something with the local office but they had not. I pretty much insisted on a new car and finally got one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.