Wiki Posts
Search

Fox SLC -- Fleet Observations

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2013, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Fox SLC -- Fleet Observations

Took a different bus than I usually do this morning and it passed by Fox's off-site location in SLC. All I can say is I am SHOCKED at what I saw on their lot -- and in a good way! Late-model (mostly 2013) Chevys, Fords, Hyundais, etc. They had a bunch of Chevy Sparks and Sonics, and also saw a few Hyundai Sonatas. And then there were three BMWs too!

If you don't mind the shuttle ride to their semi-middle of nowhere location (which is right near gas stations, though) and potential customer service issues, you might want consider renting from Fox @:-)

Has anyone rented from them here? Curious to see how they compare to the majors.

-J.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 5:12 pm

Programs: BA, DL, *wd, IC
I have the same question: anyone with experience to report?
Old Jan 14, 2014, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I drove by here again today... all I can say is wow! The lot was literally overflowing, they must have just gotten a ton of new deliveries. There must have been hundreds of cars there (or maybe stocking up for Sundance...). Saw at least 25 Captivas, Tahoes/Yukons, and Town & Countries (i.e. 25 of each!) -- those were parked on the grass in front! I couldn't see past them but the lot was totally full.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.