Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enrich login problems

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Enrich login problems

for the past few days I have been unable to login to Enrich via malaysiaairlines.com

I've tried different browsers, etc. no luck, it 'waiting for reply from www...' for a while, then says unavailable. Anyone having similar trouble? or success? suggestions?

thanks
Old Feb 20, 2008, 4:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG & Accor Plat...
A frequent and intermittment problem....sometimes clearing your cookies and cached files will help. ( I just tested this - I got "system unavaialble" and then cleared my browser and then logged on just fine)

The menu screen (after logging in) is still linked to last quarter's World Of Riches magazine... so you wont see the latest offers unless you elect to download the WoW from the main MH website (this will give you the latest magazine)...very sloppy website maintenance....

And my Air France miles never post....yet the magazine lists AF as an Enrich partner....does anyone know if AF miles only accrue to MH if flying on a KLM flight that has AF codeshare? Or should AF flights on AF metal accrue ?

cheers
Old Feb 21, 2008, 2:37 am

Programs: Skywards, Qmiles, Miles&More, Enrich
I can log into Enrich BUT none of my miles got credited in 2008. I've included my Enrich number in my flight booking & presented my card at check-in but yet no miles credited. Even my onboard purchases didn't register. What's wrong??

If you're trying to claim other airlines miles on MH, either you will get it much later or none at all. Even partner miles seldom get credited even after sending a retroactive claim. My KLM flights & Mandarin Oriental stays have never been included. Maybe I'm just unlucky
Old Feb 21, 2008, 6:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by krazykat
My KLM flights & Mandarin Oriental stays have never been included.
I stayed at a local hotel chain because Enrich advertised they were a mile earning partner. When I checked-in at the hotel I was told I would only earn miles if I pay full rack rate. Now how often does one pay full rack rate ? Enrich agent was disinterested when I complained, but he probably didnt understand the meaning of rack rate
Old Feb 21, 2008, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

thanks

clearing the cache seems to have done it!
Old Mar 8, 2008, 6:20 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ
I enrolled Enrich in Jan but I did not get the online password. I sent the E-mail to them and n ever get response. Seems Enrich program sucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.