Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking For BR "Hello Kitty" boarding pass

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2007, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - exPlat (now Gold) ; AB - Gold ; TK - Gold; BMI - exGold; US - exChairman ; UA-ex1K; NW-exGold
Looking For BR "Hello Kitty" boarding pass

My daughter has recently discovered that some Eva Air boarding passes have Hello Kitty on them. Like many six year old girls she is obsessed with Hello Kitty.

Since I do not fly BR, and do not transit through TPE on my Asian routes, if anyone happens to have a boarding pass with Hello Kitty on it that have used and would like to put forth to make a six year old girl extremely happy please let me know.

(She is standing behind me planning our trip from SFO to TPE, I am not sure how she chose SFO since we live near HVN and the nearest airports for Asian routes are JFK/EWR)

Drop me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Thanks!

-Steven
Old Apr 11, 2007, 5:35 pm

Programs: CO plat, BR gold, SPG gold
Hello Kitty boarding passes are only given if you fly on a Hello Kitty jet and Hello Kitty jets only fly from TPE to Japan so alas your SFO-TPE plan is doomed to failure. You can go to http://evakitty.evaair.com/ to find more Eva Hello Kitty enjoyment than anyone should ever have. Some for sale even.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - exPlat (now Gold) ; AB - Gold ; TK - Gold; BMI - exGold; US - exChairman ; UA-ex1K; NW-exGold
Thanks for the info.

The SFO-TPE plan was that of my six year old.

I generally fly via NRT or ICN (or at times LHR) on my Asia routes. I have never flown Eva nor have I ever transited through TPE.

I guess I need to take my little girl to NRT , then on EVA to get a Hello Kitty boarding pass, then hop over to KIX so she can see the coolest airport anywhere..........no wait, if I do any of that my wife will kill me

.....so if anyone has a used boarding pass from Eva with Hello Kitty you are willing to part with to make a little girls day, let me know!

Thanks

-Steven
Old Apr 11, 2007, 7:57 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by sefrischling
Thanks for the info.

The SFO-TPE plan was that of my six year old.
So your daughter's an up and coming mileage runner, I see
Old Apr 12, 2007, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Yes she is! I need to get her off DL and bring her over to US or UA. She wants to join NH or AC , which is OK because it's all *A. She likes how their planes look instead.

This fall, if she's luck she'll get to experience either CDG (via YYZ or PHL) or NRT (via SFO) for her 7th birthday (which is in June). BR does not fit into the MR plan, except the cool Hello Kitty plane factor.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you are in Japan already, you might as well take her to Kitty's Home: http://www.sanrio.co.jp/english/harmony/harmony.html

Those things are only on the Kitty aircraft-served routes. There are 2 of them now serving many TPE-Japan routes. http://evakitty.evaair.com/int_air.htm shows you which jet is on which route. It is in Chinese.

The cities in Japan are: FUK, KIX, NGO, NRT, Sendai (SDJ) (left to right in abover order ON THE MAP). Go down to the pink bar toward the bottom and click on the hearts for the routes (left to right are TPE-NRT/FUK/KIX/SDJ/NGO). It will display the aircraft used and flights.

I believe the 2xxx flights are operated by EVA but codeshared with Air Nippon which is part of ANA. I don't think you can get S* miles anyway. BR flights earn CO miles.

The planes do go into maintenance regularly. They might substitute. In that case, you don't get the plane but everything else is still kitty.

Also, try eBay. A barf bag is on-sale there but not a boarding pass.
Old Apr 15, 2007, 6:33 pm
Suspended

trainspotters R US could be a useful website for you I guess
Old Apr 18, 2007, 10:05 pm

Programs: No more status...just doing my best in burning my points/miles.
I don't have a boarding pass, but I do have a Duty Free Hello Kitty bag. It does have my seat number scrawled on the side, but there are a bunch of Hello Kitty pictures on the side. I didn't realize I had it until today.

-jon
Old Apr 19, 2007, 12:53 am

Hello,

if you can book on ANA flight from SFO/LAX to TPE on ANA flight, then you can choose to fly with BR from NRT to TPE (codesare with ANA); which leaves from NRT around 8pm. of course, you get miles if you are NH AMC member, and also platinum points on BR codeshare flights!

for the BR flight, you need to check in again at NRT, because BR is not a star allience member, and NH can not issue the boarding pass in the US. But, you will get hello kitty boarding pass at NRT!

not only the boarding pass is hollo kitty, but the food, and other many things on the plane are all about hollo kitty!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.